My Philosophy About Learning Guitar
First and foremost, everybody has the potential talent to play classical guitar, just like everybody learns how to speak their native tongue. I consider the student, parent (if applicable) and teacher as a team. You, the student, will progress at your own pace, given your determination to learn and your time investment for practicing. I, the teacher, will do everything in my power to maximize your potential as a player and to develop your guitar skills to an advanced level.
Achievable Goals for Students
• Develop playing abilities at your own pace on 6-string or 8-string guitars, classical or folk.
• Play a piece from beginning to end
• Play a piece in front of family and friends
• Develop guitar skills for advanced level, including visualization and reading music
• Be prepared for playing in public
My Teaching policy is : George Pleat Guitar Studio Policy
To start your journey in learning the classical guitar contact me
Where to obtain a guitar and accessories? contact Mike Kirkpatrick Studio